Sunday, December 8, 2013

My idols

To be honest, I have many idols. Here are the top 3.
1. Kalel Cullen. - She is a beautiful girl and she is HILARIOUS! She does youtube videos on style and hauls and all kinds of stuff! I love everything about her. Her hair, her style of dress, and she is just a beautiful person inside and OUT! ♥♥♥

2. Talia Joy Castellano - She inspired me to do LOTS of makeup. No matter what position you are in life, you can live and do it. Bald is beautiful. I have thin hair, super long, and it is pretty I think. But Talia, is a beautiful girl and makes bald in style. The world lost and angel <3 :c. Love you Talia! ♥♥♥

3. Walt Disney - I honestly LOVE Disney stuff. Big in Japan. Kalel made this kind of a idol for me, but I remember
If you can dream it you can do it! ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ Kalel Cullen ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Talia Joy Castellano ♥♥♥



If you can dream it you can do it -Walt Disney. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment